Asphalt & Blacktop Driveway Specialists
Asphalt Driveway Company of St. Paul, INC was founded in 1951 by Ken Smith and opened its 1st office on Rice St and Wheelock Parkway. In 1961, the company grew large enough that we moved our offices to Hwy 36 and English Street. Throughout continued growth, we expanded into the west metro in 1972. Under the management of Steve Hanon and Scott Smith, we grew to over 1,200 new driveway installs yearly by the mid 1980’s!
Currently we have 8+ estimators covering 5 county metro areas, most with over 10 years of service with the company. Today, Asphalt Driveway Company is owned and operated by Steve Hanon.